Category:Ancient Roman provinces
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ancient Roman provinces.|
- child category:Provinces of the Roman Empire for provinces that have been established during the Roman Empire, from emperor August onwards.
- grandchild category:Late Roman provinces for provinces that have been established after the year 280, i.e. from the administrative reforms of Diocletian onwards.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Ancient Roman governors by province (26 C)
- ► Roman provinces in Hispania (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Roman Illyria (3 C, 19 P)
- ► Roman Macedonia (8 C, 10 P)
- ► Pannonia (3 C, 16 P)
- ► Roman Syria (6 C, 14 P)