Category:Argentine building and structure stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to buildings and structures in Argentina. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Argentine building and structure stubs"
The following 110 pages are in this category, out of 110 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Capotesta House
- El Carrizal Dam
- Catedral Basílica de Mercedes-Luján
- Catedral Basílica Inmaculada Concepción del Buen Viaje
- Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity, Buenos Aires
- National University of Central Buenos Aires
- Centro Ameghino
- Cerro de la Gloria
- National University of the Chaco Austral
- Hospital Argerich
- Hospital Británico de Buenos Aires
- Hospital Durand
- Hospital Garrahan
- Hospital Militar Central Cirujano Mayor Dr. Cosme Argerich
- Hospital Muñiz
- Hospital Naval
- Hospital Pedro de Elizalde
- Hospital Piñero
- Hospital Pirovano
- Hospital Provincial de Rosario
- Hospital Ramos Mejía
- Hospital Udaondo
- Hospital Universitario sede Saavedra
- Hotel Castelar
- Hotel Chile