Category:Article I tribunals
Article I tribunals or legislative courts are administrative agencies set up under Article I of the U.S. Constitution.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► United States bankruptcy courts (4 P)
- ► United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces (1 C, 1 P)
- ► United States Court of Federal Claims (1 C, 4 P)
- ► United States Tax Court (3 C, 1 P)
- ► United States Article I federal judges (11 C)
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).