Category:Asian law stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This stub category contains upmerged templates which use this category, although they describe a more specific type. If an upmerged template is used on more than 60 stubs you can request a sub-category at WikiProject Stub sorting/Proposals.|
|This category is for stub articles relating to law in Asia. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Asian law stubs"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Capital punishment in Abkhazia
- Capital punishment in Vietnam
- Charter of the Tibetans In-Exile
- Chief Justice of Malaysia
- Chief Justice of Singapore
- Cleaner Production Promotion Law
- Constitution of Israel
- Constitution of Qatar
- Constitution of the Turkmen SSR
- Constitution of Yemen
- Copyright law of Azerbaijan
- Copyright law of Burma
- Copyright law of Tajikistan
- Counter Narcotics Police of Afghanistan
- Shoshinsha mark
- Singapore Legal Service
- Singaporeans for Democracy
- Single whip law
- Special purpose company (Japan)
- Speed limits in Singapore
- State Attorney (Israel)
- State Counsel (Sri Lanka)
- Copyright Agency (Azerbaijan)
- Strategic Goods Act (Malaysia)
- Supreme Court of Judicature of Japan
- Supreme Court of Kazakhstan
- Supreme Court of Thailand
- Supreme Court of Uzbekistan