Category:Association football organisations
Association football is the official name of the sport governed by the International Federation of Association football (FIFA). It is known in many parts of the world simply as "football". In a few others, it is known as "soccer"; a derivative of the word "association". For more information on the sport, see association football. For information about all sports known as football, see football. For information about usage of the words "football" and "soccer" by country, see football (word).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Association football governing bodies.|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Association football academies (1 C, 110 P)
- ► IFFHS (3 P)
- ► Football organisations in South Korea (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Association football museums and halls of fame (6 C, 26 P)
- ► Association football supporters' associations (16 C, 34 P)
- ► Association football trade unions (15 P)
- ► Football organisations in the United Kingdom (3 C, 3 P)
- ► Association football organization stubs (336 P)
Pages in category "Association football organisations"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).