Category:Assyrian Church of the East
The Assyrian Church of the East is the apostolic church of Mesopotamia, Persia, India and the Far East, and is one of the modern versions of the older Church of the East, which was divided from the other apostolic churches by the Nestorian Schism during the 5th century. Today the Assyrian Church of the East has about a half a million adherents which are scattered mostly over Iraq, India, and the United States.
Illustration of major branches of Christianity. Not all aspects of Christianity are illustrated.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Assyrian Church of the East.|
- "Branches of Chrisitianity". Waupun Area School District. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Ancient Church of the East (5 P)
- ► Members of the Assyrian Church of the East (4 C, 1 P)
- ► Nestorianism (2 C, 15 P)
- ► Assyrian Church of the East saints (23 P)
Pages in category "Assyrian Church of the East"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).