From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The pages listed in this category are templates
|Further template category notes
|This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces.
|To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template's name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Australian economic templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Australian economic templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Australian economic templates"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).