Category:Aviation accidents and incidents
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Aviation Safety Network Established in 1996. The ASN Safety Database contains descriptions of over 12200 airliner, military and corporate jet aircraft accidents/incidents since 1943.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aviation incidents.|
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Lists of aviation accidents and incidents (3 C, 77 P)
- ► Aerial disappearances (4 C, 2 P)
- ► Accidents and incidents involving airliners (27 C, 19 P)
- ► Aviation accidents and incidents involving state leaders (2 C, 14 P)
- ► Conspiracy theories involving aviation incidents (1 C, 15 P)
- ► Films about aviation accidents or incidents (2 C, 71 P)
- ► Accidents and incidents involving military aircraft (6 C, 72 P)
- ► Aviation accident stubs (130 P)
Pages in category "Aviation accidents and incidents"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Aviation accidents and incidents"
This category contains only the following file.