Behavior (or behaviour) refers to the actions or reactions of an organism, usually in relation to its environment. Behavior can be conscious or unconscious, overt or covert, and voluntary or involuntary. In higher animals, behavior is controlled by the endocrine system and the nervous system. Animal behavior is studied in comparative psychology, ethology, behavioral ecology, and sociobiology.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Behavior.|
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Ethology (13 C, 279 P)
- ► Eating behaviors (14 C, 56 P)
- ► Human behavior (37 C, 161 P)
- ► Kinship and descent (18 C, 147 P)
- ► Motor control (3 C, 76 P)
- ► Organizational behavior (4 C, 53 P)
- ► Reproduction (9 C, 61 P)
Pages in category "Behavior"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).