||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Biology.|
Biology is the science of life. It is concerned with the characteristics and behaviors of organisms; how individuals come into existence, and how species evolve; and the interactions they have with each other and with their environment. Biology includes many academic fields that are often considered independent disciplines, some of which are listed below as subcategories.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► History of biology (8 C, 49 P)
- ► Biological interactions (7 C, 36 P)
- ► Lists by population (6 C, 62 P)
- ► Medical aspects of death (3 C, 52 P)
- ► Quantum biology (11 P)
- ► Unsolved problems in biology (4 P)
- ► Biological waste (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on biology (6 C, 71 P)
- ► Biology stubs (23 C, 529 P)
Pages in category "Biology"
The following 96 pages are in this category, out of 96 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).