|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Boolean algebra.|
Boolean algebra can refer to:
- A calculus for the manipulation of truth values (T and F).
- A complemented distributive lattice. These can be used to model the operations on truth values.
Boolean algebra is intimately related to propositional logic (sentential logic) as well.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Boolean algebra"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Balanced boolean function
- Bent function
- Binary decision diagram
- Bitwise operation
- Boole's expansion theorem
- Boolean algebras canonically defined
- Boolean conjunctive query
- Boolean data type
- Boolean domain
- Boolean expression
- Boolean function
- Boolean operations in computer-aided design
- Boolean prime ideal theorem
- Boolean ring
- Boolean satisfiability problem
- Boolean-valued function
- Boolean-valued model