From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Boyle family are an Anglo-Irish aristocratic family headed by the Earl of Cork. The Earls of Shannon are members of a junior branch of the family.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Boyle family"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Richard Boyle, 1st Earl of Cork
- Richard Boyle, 2nd Earl of Shannon
- Richard Boyle, 3rd Earl of Burlington
- Richard Boyle, 4th Earl of Shannon
- Richard Boyle, 6th Earl of Shannon
- Richard Boyle, 9th Earl of Cork
- Robert Boyle
- Henrietta Hyde, Countess of Rochester
- Roger Boyle, 1st Earl of Orrery
- Roger Boyle, 2nd Earl of Orrery
- Charlotte FitzGerald-de Ros, 21st Baroness de Ros