Category:British Columbia building and structure stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to buildings and structures in British Columbia. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "British Columbia building and structure stubs"
The following 130 pages are in this category, out of 130 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cambie Seymour Hostel
- Cape Beale Light
- Cape Mudge Lighthouse
- Cape Scott Lighthouse
- Capilano Mall
- Carmanah Point Light Station
- CBC Regional Broadcast Centre Vancouver
- Centennial Stadium
- Christ Church Historic Site (Hope, BC)
- Christian Science Society (Nanaimo)
- Chrome Island lighthouse
- Church of Our Lord (Victoria, British Columbia)
- City of Kamloops Museum and Archives
- Cleveland Dam
- Cranbrook Memorial Arena
- Croydon, British Columbia
- Scotia Tower
- Sea Island Connector
- Secwepemc Museum and Heritage Park
- Seton Canal
- Seton Dam
- Seton Powerhouse
- Seven Mile Dam
- Shaw Tower (Vancouver)
- Sheringham Point Light
- Simon Fraser Bridge
- Skybridge (TransLink)
- South Okanagan Events Centre
- St. Paul's Cathedral (Kamloops)
- Stetson Bowl
- Stoney Creek Bridge