Category:Buildings and structures completed in 1908
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Buildings and structures by year of completion:||1903 - 1904 - 1905 - 1906 - 1907 - 1908 - 1909 - 1910 - 1911 - 1912 - 1913|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Bridges completed in 1908 (40 P)
- ► Commercial buildings completed in 1908 (1 C, 42 P)
- ► Government buildings completed in 1908 (50 P)
- ► Masonic buildings completed in 1908 (6 P)
- ► Office buildings completed in 1908 (8 P)
- ► Windmills completed in 1908 (1 P)
Pages in category "Buildings and structures completed in 1908"
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Shubert Theatre (Boston)
- Singer Building
- Spokane, Portland and Seattle Railroad Warehouse
- St. Louis Coliseum
- St. Maximilian (Munich)
- Stāmeriena Palace
- Statue of Queen Victoria, Sydney
- Stevens Memorial Hall
- Stotesbury Club House
- Charles Sumner Post No. 25, Grand Army of the Republic
- Swallow Boathouse