Category:Buildings and structures in Miami, Florida
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Buildings in Miami, Florida.|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Churches in Miami, Florida (15 P)
- ► Hotels in Miami, Florida (16 P)
- ► Nightclubs in Miami, Florida (3 P)
- ► Office buildings in Miami, Florida (24 P)
- ► Places of worship in Miami, Florida (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Miami, Florida building and structure stubs (103 P)
Pages in category "Buildings and structures in Miami, Florida"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Mary Brickell Village
- Mercy Hospital (Miami)
- Meyer-Kiser Building
- Federal Detention Center, Miami
- Miami City Hospital, Building No. 1
- Miami Dade College (Wolfson Campus)
- Miami Edison Middle School
- Miami International University of Art & Design
- Port Miami Tunnel
- Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Women's Club
- Midtown Miami Residences
Media in category "Buildings and structures in Miami, Florida"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.