From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category comprises articles pertaining to organizations of the Reformed tradition.
- For all purposes Reformed is synonymous with of Calvinism and the Reformed tradition is synonymous with Calvinism, or at least all purposes in the categorization tree.
The Reformed faith is the tradition to which Presbyterism has historically adhered.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► International bodies of Reformed denominations (3 C, 6 P)
- ► Presbyterian assemblies (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Reformed church seminaries and theological colleges (7 C, 43 P)
- ► Reformed denominations (6 C, 1 P)
- ► Reformed universities and colleges (3 C, 3 P)