Category:Charities based in England
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 49 subcategories, out of 49 total.
- ► Charities based on the Isle of Wight (1 P)
- ► Charities based in Kent (7 P)
- ► Charities based in Merseyside (9 P)
- ► Charities based in Oxfordshire (18 P)
- ► Charities based in Rutland (2 P)
- ► Charities based in Tyne and Wear (8 P)
Pages in category "Charities based in England"
The following 130 pages are in this category, out of 130 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Catholic Record Society
- Centre for Cities
- The Centre for Computing History
- Chatham Chest
- Chetham Society
- Chetham's Library
- Chetham's School of Music
- Child Development Index
- Christmas Letter Mission
- Civic Trust (England)
- Civic Voice
- Comic Relief
- Community Sector Coalition
- Cornwall Heritage Trust
- CRI (charity)
- The Crowd (band)
- Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Ratcliff Fund
- Reach Skilled Volunteering
- The Reading Agency
- The Red Balloon Learner Centres
- Royal Armouries
- Royal Birmingham Society of Artists
- The Royal British Legion Riders Branch
- Royal Patriotic Fund Corporation
- Royal School of Needlework
- Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts