|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chemical elements.|
A chemical element is a substance that cannot be divided or changed into different substances by ordinary chemical methods. The smallest particle of such an element is an atom, which consists of electrons centered around a nucleus of protons and neutrons.
This category has the following 129 subcategories, out of 129 total.
- ► Chemical compounds by element (96 C, 1 P)
- ► Discoverers of chemical elements (99 P)
- ► Hypothetical chemical elements (5 P)
- ► Lists of chemical elements (13 P)
- ► Lists of isotopes by element (119 P)
- ► Misidentified chemical elements (17 P)
- ► Periodic table (6 C, 38 P)
- ► Properties of chemical elements (3 C, 21 P)
- ► Sets of chemical elements (22 C, 23 P)
- ► Synthetic elements (1 C, 29 P)
- ► Krypton (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Vanadium (3 C, 12 P)
- ► Xenon (2 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Chemical elements"
The following 126 pages are in this category, out of 126 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).