Category:Chinese-American culture in California
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chinese in California.|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Chinese-American culture in Los Angeles, California (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Chinese-American culture in San Francisco, California (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Coolie trade (14 P)
Pages in category "Chinese-American culture in California"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- California Alien Land Law of 1913
- Chinatown, Amador County, California
- Chinatown, Mono County, California
- Chinatown, Oakland
- Chinatown, San Jose, California
- Chinatown, Stockton
- Chinese Christian Schools
- Chinese Cultural Garden
- Chinese enclaves in the San Gabriel Valley
- Chinese massacre of 1871
- Sam Choy Brick Store
- Chung Wah Cemetery