Category:Civil engineering stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to civil engineering. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Civil engineering stubs"
The following 156 pages are in this category, out of 156 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sand separator
- Leopold Halliday Savile
- Schmidt hammer
- Segregation in concrete
- Mark Serrurier
- Shear wall
- Shell (structure)
- Wilfred Shepherd-Barron
- James Simpson (engineer)
- Thomas Simpson (engineer)
- Slide plate
- Solar road stud
- South Boston CSO Storage Tunnel
- South Central Connecticut Regional Water Authority
- Stave (wood)
- Stefan's equation
- George Robert Stephenson
- Charles Alexander Stevenson
- David Stevenson (engineer)
- Superintendent (construction)