From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Abnormal psychology (34 C, 137 P)
- ► Forensic psychology (6 C, 49 P)
- ► Neuropsychology (10 C, 135 P)
Pages in category "Clinical psychology"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Paced Auditory Serial Addition Test
- Person-centered therapy
- Personality development disorder
- Personality test
- Positive psychology
- Practitioner–scholar model
- Prescriptive authority for psychologists movement
- Primary Care Psychologist
- Professional practice of behavior analysis
- Psychiatric history
- Psychogenic pain
- Psychological pain
- Psychological testing
- Psychological trauma