Category:Commercial video games with freely available source code
These commercial and proprietary developed video games have had their source-code released to the public for free. In many of these cases, only the source of the game's engine is freely available. The other data, such as levels and graphics, usually remain proprietary.
Pages in category "Commercial video games with freely available source code"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Savage: The Battle for Newerth
- Seven Kingdoms (video game)
- Seven Kingdoms II: The Fryhtan Wars
- Shadow Warrior
- Shadowgrounds (series)
- Shadowgrounds: Survivor
- Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
- Siege of Avalon
- SimCity (1989 video game)
- Space Trader
- Spear of Destiny (video game)
- Star Control II
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Starshatter: The Gathering Storm
- Steel Storm
- Strange Adventures in Infinite Space
- Supernova (computer game)