- Category:Politics > Form of government > Socialism > Communism
- Category:Politics > Political ideologies > Communism
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Communism.|
The terms communism or communist can refer to several related things:
- The sociopolitical movement that aims for a classless and stateless society.
- The economic system which intends controlled economy by government.
- The political ideology which sometimes has resulted in totalitarianism by oligarchy led by one-party.
Non-Marxist forms of communism also exist, for example Christian communism.
This category has the following 40 subcategories, out of 40 total.
The following 186 pages are in this category, out of 186 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).