From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Computing.|
Major subfields of computing include:
- Computer engineering - building of hardware and software
- Computer science - mathematics of computation and the design of computational systems
- Software engineering - design, implementation, and maintenance of software to solve problems
- Information systems - the study of information technology
- Information technology - using computers to transmit, store, and manipulate information
Many aspects of computing fall across multiple subfields.
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.