From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This category includes government & regulatory organizations, consumer rights advocacy organizations, and unions / associations of consumers that provide consumer benefits.
- See also Category:Consumer rights organizations (organizations that advocate or lobby for consumer rights or educate consumers about their rights)
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Consumer organizations"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Call For Action
- Campaign for Real Ale
- CE marking
- Center for Justice & Democracy
- Center for Science in the Public Interest
- Choice (Australian consumer organisation)
- Citizen Action
- Consumer Action
- Consumer Agency (Sweden)
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Federation of America
- Consumer Federation of California
- Consumer Guidance Society of India
- Consumer organization
- Consumer Reports
- Consumers International
- Consumer NZ
- Consumers Union
- Consumers Union of Japan
- Consumers' Association of Ireland
- Consumers' Checkbook
- Consumers' Federation of Australia
- Consumers' Research
- Cooler Heads Coalition
- Corporate Accountability International