|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Creationism.|
Creationism is the belief that the Universe and life originate "from specific acts of divine creation. For young Earth creationists, this includes taking a Biblical literalism to the Genesis creation narrative and the rejection of the scientific theory of evolution. In relation to the creation-evolution controversy the term creationism is commonly used to refer to religiously-motivated rejection of evolution as an explanation of origins.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Intelligent design (9 C, 21 P)
- ► Old Earth creationism (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Creation science (2 C, 18 P)
- ► United States creationism and evolution case law (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Works about creationism (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Young Earth creationism (41 P)
- ► Creationism stubs (27 P)
Pages in category "Creationism"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).