Category:Cultural Properties of the Philippines
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cultural heritage monuments in the Philippines.|
- The Philippine Registry of Cultural Property (Act No. 10066) protects the following cultural properties:
- Works by a Manlilikha ng Bayan;
- Works by a National Artist;
- Archaeological and traditional ethnographic materials;
- Works of national heroes;
- Marked structure;
- Structures dating at least fifty (50) years old; and
- Archival material/document dating at least (50) years old
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Declared Cultural Properties in the Philippines (7 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Cultural Properties of the Philippines"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).