Category:Declared monuments of Hong Kong
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Declared monuments of Hong Kong.|
The declared monuments in Hong Kong are protected under Antiquities and Monuments Ordinance.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► University of Hong Kong (3 C, 30 P)
Pages in category "Declared monuments of Hong Kong"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Tai Fu Tai Mansion
- Tai Tam Waterworks Heritage Trail
- Tang Chung Ling Ancestral Hall
- Tang Lung Chau
- The Helena May main building
- Tin Hau Temple, Causeway Bay
- Tsuen Wan Environmental Resource Centre
- Tsui Sing Lau Pagoda
- Tung Chung Battery
- Tung Chung Fort
- Tung Lung Fort
- Tung Wah Group of Hospitals Museum