From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Former railway lines.|
This category lists:
- Railway companies that are no longer operating under their own name (known as "fallen flags" in the US). They may have been purchased by other railroads, gone bankrupt, or been merged; and
- Railway lines that have closed for use, usually being removed and sometimes obscured.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Defunct railway companies (24 C, 4 P)
- ► Defunct funicular railways (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Lists of former rail lines (6 P)
- ► Old Colony Railroad (3 C, 9 P)
- ► Rutland Railway (3 C, 6 P)
- ► Wabash Railroad (5 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Defunct railroads"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).