|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dirty wars.|
- One of the definitions found:
(n) dirty war (an offensive conducted by secret police or the military of a regime against revolutionary and terrorist insurgents and marked by the use of kidnapping and torture and murder with civilians often being the victims) "thousands of people disappeared and were killed during Argentina's dirty war in the late 1970s"
- It is from Princeton University
See also: Dirty War (disambiguation)
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Dirty War (2 C, 28 P)
- ► Extrajudicial killings (12 C, 128 P)
- ► Guatemalan Civil War (1 C, 24 P)
- ► Military government of Chile (1973–90) (2 C, 45 P)
- ► Night and Fog program (23 P, 1 F)
- ► Operation Condor (4 C, 32 P)
- ► The Troubles (Northern Ireland) (16 C, 99 P)
Pages in category "Dirty wars"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).