|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Disasters.|
This category is for articles and categories about specific ongoing, historical or fictional disastrous events, caused by phenomena found in Category:Hazards. For general articles about policies, management, tools, and organisations, see Category:Emergency management. One of the largest categories here is Category:Natural disasters.
Articles should be placed in at least one 'type of disaster' subcategory and in the appropriate 'disaster by country' subcategory and 'disaster by year' subcategory. Disasters that do not fit into an existing 'type of disaster' category remain in this category.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Garment industry disasters (2 P)
- ► Health disasters (9 C, 18 P)
- ► Individual cranes (machines) (13 P)
- ► Natural disasters (25 C, 19 P)
- ► Disasters in schools (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Disaster timelines (4 P)
- ► Works about disasters (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Disaster stubs (6 C, 203 P)
Pages in category "Disasters"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).