Category:Disease-related deaths in Germany
|This category is being considered for deletion. This nomination is part of a discussion of several related categories.
This does not mean that any of the pages in the category will be deleted. They may, however, be recategorized.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Disease-related deaths in Germany"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Princess Dorothea of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
- Princess Margarete Karola of Saxony
- Princess Karoline Mathilde of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Augustenburg
- Princess Friederike of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg
- Princess Louise of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg
- Marga Spiegel
- Eva Strittmatter