Category:Doping cases in association football
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
People entered in this category have either:
- Been suspended by a sporting body (an international governing body, a national federation, or a professional league) for use of an illegal performance-enhancing drug and/or banned drug
- Publicly admitted such use
- Been found to have taken illegal performance-enhancing drugs by a court of law
- Been suspended by a sporting body for failure to submit to mandatory drug testing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Doping cases in Australian soccer (3 P)
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).