Category:Doping cases in cycling
See also: List of doping cases in cycling.
People entered in this category have either:
- Been suspended by a sporting body (the UCI, the IOC, or one of their national federations) for illegal performance-enhancing drug use.
- Publicly admitted drug use.
- Been found to have taken illegal performance-enhancing drugs by a court of law.
- Been suspended by a sporting body for failure to submit to mandatory drug testing.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Doping cases in Australian cycling (10 P)
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 275 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).(previous 200) (next 200)