Category:Doping cases in winter sports
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
People entered in this category have either:
- Been suspended by a sporting body (an international governing body, a national federation, or a professional league) for illegal performance-enhancing drug, and/or banned drug, use
- Publicly admitted such use
- Been found to have taken illegal performance-enhancing drugs by a court of law
- Been suspended by a sporting body for failure to submit to mandatory drug testing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Doping cases in ice hockey (15 P)
Pages in category "Doping cases in winter sports"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).