Category:Drugs by target organ system
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category reflects the organization of Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System.
Generally, drugs outlined within the ATC Classification System should be included in this category.
Please see WP:PHARM:CAT for more information.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Drugs by target organ system.|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Antineoplastic and immunomodulating drugs (3 C, 4 P)
- ► Drugs acting on the blood and blood forming organs (5 C, 13 P)
- ► Drugs acting on the cardiovascular system (11 C, 24 P)
- ► Dermatologic drugs (11 C, 16 P)
- ► Drugs acting on the gastrointestinal system and metabolism (12 C, 46 P)
- ► Drugs acting on the genito-urinary system (6 C, 8 P)
- ► Systemic hormonal preparations (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Drugs acting on the musculoskeletal system (4 C, 5 P)
- ► Drugs acting on the nervous system (11 C, 32 P)
- ► Drugs acting on the respiratory system (7 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Drugs by target organ system"
This category contains only the following page. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).