Category:East Midlands building and structure stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to buildings and structures in East Midlands. You can help by expanding them.
This stub category is a parent-only category, that is, all stubs within it should be in one of its subcategories, or marked with a template which may eventually have a separate subcategory. To add an article to this category, please use the appropriate template for one of its subcategories.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "East Midlands building and structure stubs"
The following 119 pages are in this category, out of 119 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canons Ashby Priory
- Castle Donington Power Station
- Chacombe Priory
- St Mary's Church, Chaddesden
- Charley Priory
- Chesterfield coach station
- Clifton Bridge (Nottingham)
- College Ground, Loughborough
- Congregational Chapel, Derby
- The Corner House, Nottingham
- St Catherine's Church, Cossall
- The Crown Inn, Glossop
- Croyland Abbey, Wellingborough