Category:Educational institutions established in 1848
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in 1848.|
|Century:||4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC | 0 | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st|
|19th century:||1800s | 10s | 20s | 30s | 40s | 50s | 60s | 70s | 80s | 90s | 1900s|
|1840s:||1840 | 1841 | 1842 | 1843 | 1844 | 1845 | 1846 | 1847 | 1848 | 1849 | 1850|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1848"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Augustine's College (Malta)
- St Augustine's College, Canterbury
- St. Charles College, Maryland
- St Edward's College
- St. George's Grammar School (Cape Town)
- Saint Paul University
- Saint Vincent Martyr School (Madison, New Jersey)
- St. Anthony High School (Wailuku, Hawaii)
- St. Clara Academy
- St. Mary's College (founded 1848)