|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Emergency medicine.|
Emergency medicine articles describe the scope of conditions and injuries that are diagnosed, treated, and dealt with in the course of paramedic duty, and span over several medical areas, from neuroscience to physiology.
The majority of emergency medicine deals with diagnosis of injury on-site. Recovery and rehabilitation is dealt with on arrival at a medical institution, and is generally not performed where reaction time is crucial to injury care.
See also Category:Medical emergencies
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Medical emergencies (6 C, 195 P)
- ► Emergency medical procedures (4 C, 21 P)
- ► Traumatology (5 C, 90 P)
Pages in category "Emergency medicine"
The following 110 pages are in this category, out of 110 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Advanced HAZMAT life support
- Advanced life support
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- Advanced Medical Priority Dispatch System
- Aeromedical Biological Containment System
- Aeromedical Isolation Team
- Airway management
- Altered level of consciousness
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine
- Angor animi
- Australasian College for Emergency Medicine