The term encyclopedist is usually used for a group of French philosophers who collaborated in the 18th century in the production of the Encyclopédie, under the direction of Denis Diderot. It can also be used as a general term for a person helping to write an encyclopedia.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Encyclopedists.|
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Dutch encyclopedists (2 P)
- ► English encyclopedists (13 P)
- ► French encyclopedists (1 C, 22 P)
- ► German encyclopedists (21 P)
- ► Hungarian encyclopedists (1 P)
- ► Jewish encyclopedists (4 P)
- ► Lithuanian encyclopedists (9 P)
- ► Norwegian encyclopedists (29 P)
- ► Turkish encyclopedists (2 P)
- ► Venetian encyclopedists (1 P)
- ► Women encyclopedists (13 P)
Pages in category "Encyclopedists"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).