Category:European history book stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to non-fiction European history books. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "European history book stubs"
The following 148 pages are in this category, out of 148 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Chronica Majora
- Chronicle of Ioannina
- Chronicon Polono-Silesiacum
- Cinema and the Swastika
- Citizens: A Chronicle of the French Revolution
- The City of Falling Angels
- The Civilization of the Renaissance in Italy
- The Class Struggle in the Ancient Greek World
- Constantine's Sword
- The Corrupting Sea
- Cycles of the Kings
- Handbook on history of the Communist Party and the Soviet Union 1898–1991
- Hardiman's History of Galway
- Harpers Dictionary of Classical Antiquities
- The Haunted Land
- Hidden Ulster, Protestants and the Irish language
- History Alive! The Medieval World and Beyond
- A History of Soviet Russia
- History of the Russian Revolution
- A History of Venice
- Hitler's Heroines
- How the Irish Saved Civilization
- Regesta Norvegica
- Relation curieuse de la Moscovie
- The Resurrection of Hungary
- The Rise of Rome: The Making of the World's Greatest Empire
- Rising '44
- Roman Agrarian History and its Significance for Public and Private Law
- The Roman Triumph
- The Rome-Berlin Axis
- Rubicon: The Last Years of the Roman Republic
- Russia Leaves the War
- Russian Biographical Dictionary
- The Walls Came Tumbling Down: The Collapse of Communism in Eastern Europe
- The War in Eastern Europe
- Where Have All the Soldiers Gone?
- The White Night of St. Petersburg
- White Nights (book)
- Wie die Schlesier Christen wurden, waren und sind: Ein Beitrag zur schlesischen Kulturgeschichte
- Writing Sampler