Category:Federal assistance in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Job Corps (3 P)
Pages in category "Federal assistance in the United States"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Farmers' Market Nutrition Program / Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program
- Federal grants in the United States
- Federal Medical Assistance Percentages
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Federal Work-Study Program
- FHA insured loan
- Fire Safe California Grants Clearinghouse
- Food stamp challenge
- Formula grant
- Funding opportunity announcement