Category:Flora of New South Wales
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Taxa of the lowest rank are always included. Higher taxa are included only if endemic.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Flora of New South Wales.|
- The categorisation scheme follows the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions, in which
- Jervis Bay Territory, politically a Commonwealth of Australia territory, is treated as part of New South Wales;
- the Australian Capital Territory, politically a Commonwealth of Australia territory, is treated as separate but subordinate to New South Wales;
- Lord Howe Island, politically part of New South Wales, is treated as subordinate to Norfolk Island.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,680 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)