From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Law enforcement in Florida (2 C, 4 P)
- ► Legal history of Florida (19 P)
- ► Law schools in Florida (11 P)
- ► Property law in Florida (2 P)
- ► Florida statutes (5 P)
Pages in category "Florida law"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Felony murder rule (Florida)
- Florida Administrative Code
- Florida Administrative Register
- Florida Constitutional Convention of 1838
- Florida Constitutional Convention of 1885
- Florida House Bill H-837
- Florida property law
- Florida Public Safety Information Act
- Florida Rules of Civil Procedure
- Florida Solicitor General
- Florida state Unemployment Tax
- Freedom of information legislation (Florida)