Category:Foreign relations of Australia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to International relations of Australia.|
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Australia and the Commonwealth of Nations (30 C, 7 P)
- ► History of the foreign relations of Australia (3 C, 4 P)
- ► Australian expatriate judges (11 C)
- ► Australian spies (1 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Foreign relations of Australia"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Anti-Australian sentiment
- Australian Agency for International Development
- Australia and the United Nations
- Australia and weapons of mass destruction
- Australia's security relationship with the South Pacific
- Australian contribution to UNTAG
- Australian diaspora
- Australian nationality law
- Australian Strategic Policy Institute