Category:Former countries on the Italian Peninsula
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This category contains articles on former Italian countries and polities. This category contain all the former states south of the Alpine water divide (North Italy) and in the Italian Peninsula and all the states of Italian language and or culture
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Historical states of Italy.|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Italian city-states (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Former departments of France in Italy (19 P)
- ► Grand Duchy of Tuscany (6 C, 5 P)
- ► Marquisates of Italy (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Kingdom of Naples (8 C, 10 P)
- ► Kingdom of Sicily (4 C, 18 P)
- ► Kingdom of the Two Sicilies (5 C, 14 P)
- ► Republic of Venice (12 C, 46 P)
Pages in category "Former countries on the Italian Peninsula"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).