This category lists French Canadians - citizens of Canada who are first language francophone or who, despite being anglophone, self-identify as French Canadian or as a member of the various sub-ethnic groups, listed here as subcategories. (Note - French Canadians do not necessarily have ethnic French origins or ancestry.)
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Francophone Canadians (3 C)
- ► Franco-Albertan people (63 P)
- ► Franco-Columbian people (1 C, 20 P)
- ► People of French-Canadian descent (4 C, 3 P)
- ► French-Canadian families (7 C, 2 P)
- ► Franco-Manitoban people (75 P)
- ► Franco-Newfoundlanders (9 P)
- ► Franco-Ontarian people (385 P)
- ► Fransaskois people (1 C, 40 P)
- ► Franco-Ténois people (5 P)
- ► Franco-Yukonnais people (7 P)
Pages in category "French-Canadian people"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).