Category:French Suo jure nobility
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
French suo jure nobles—specifically, women that have held a noble title in their own right rather than by marriage.
Pages in category "French Suo jure nobility"
The following 122 pages are in this category, out of 122 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Jacqueline de Longwy
- Gabrielle d'Estrées
- Joan of France, Duchess of Berry
- Margaret of France, Duchess of Berry
- Anne Julie de Melun
- Charlotte de La Marck
- Madeleine de La Tour d'Auvergne
- Suzanne, Duchess of Bourbon
- Agnes of Dampierre
- Beatrice of Burgundy, Lady of Bourbon
- Margaret of Bourbon (1438-1483)
- Adelaide, Countess of Burgundy
- Beatrice I, Countess of Burgundy
- Beatrice II, Countess of Burgundy
- Joan I, Countess of Burgundy
- Joan II, Countess of Burgundy
- Joan III, Countess of Burgundy
- Margaret I, Countess of Burgundy