Category:Genetic disorder stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to genetic disorder. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Genetic disorder stubs"
The following 123 pages are in this category, out of 123 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Abdallat–Davis–Farrage syndrome
- Abderhalden–Kaufmann–Lignac syndrome
- Abruzzo–Erickson syndrome
- Ackerman syndrome
- Acrofrontofacionasal dysostosis
- Alpha-thalassemia mental retardation syndrome
- Aminolevulinic acid dehydratase deficiency porphyria
- Arakawa's syndrome II
- Asphyxiating thoracic dysplasia
- Asymmetric crying facies
- Ayazi syndrome
- MASA syndrome
- May–White syndrome
- McKusick–Kaufman syndrome
- Megalencephalic leukoencephalopathy with subcortical cysts
- Mental retardation and microcephaly with pontine and cerebellar hypoplasia
- Mismatch repair cancer syndrome
- Mitochondrial neurogastrointestinal encephalopathy syndrome
- Mohr–Tranebjærg syndrome
- Monosomy 9p
- MORM syndrome
- Myeloperoxidase deficiency