Category:Geography of the Arctic
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Category:Geography of the Arctic only covers the area north of the Arctic Circle (66° 33’N). Articles that fall outside of this definition should not be included in this category. Arctic explains the various definitions of Arctic.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Former populated places in Arctic Canada (44 P)
- ► Geology of the Arctic (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Impact craters of the Arctic (7 P)
- ► Arctic Ocean (7 C, 24 P)
- ► Regions of the Arctic (13 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Geography of the Arctic"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).